Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This week is dragging!

Everyday I wonder if I should just call into work and tell them I am not coming in today. It would be nice to have the extra time to pack and research things, but I do need the money (as little as I will be getting for working this next week and a half). I especially don't want to go in tonight because I'm afraid I will actually have to do work. Ever since I put my two weeks notice in, I have been wanting to chat with people more and more and I've been wanting to do my work less and less. Don't get me wrong, I get everything done at night that I'm supposed to get done, but I don't go the extra *above and beyond* like I normally do. Which is probably making my nights seem longer because I am not busy every second.

I shouldn't be complaining.

No matter how much I say I want to call into work and tell them I'm not showing up, it's not going to happen. There is a small chance next week if I am desperate for time to pack and move, but it is not likely. Oh well, thus is life.

No comments: