Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Excited Every Day!

Today I received a package in the mail. It is an employee handbook for my new job and information about my health insurance, dental insurance, etc. It also included my tax forms. I am glad that I got all of this ahead of time because I am certain that I want my dad to help me look through this stuff.

Wonderful things I learned:
  • I get two fifteen-minute breaks and one sixty-minute break every day.
  • I get A LOT of holidays and days after holidays off and paid!
  • There are a lot of things my health insurance covers, including the eye doctor!
  • I can start planning for my retirement :)
I'm just overly excited about this job. I hope it is as good as it seems! I'm also excited about moving. I think I'm going to start taking down decorations and knick-knacks. I need to buy some cheap totes to put this stuff in. I also need to clean this apartment! It's disgusting! I will be so glad when we sign a lease for an apartment!

Anyway, that's all I have for tonight. For no good reason, I woke up at 5am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. Needless to say, I AM TIRED. Goodnight.

No comments: