Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day off! Hooray!

I'm glad to have a day off, but there will be very little resting and relaxing for me! I am going out to my parents' house with Ian today and we are going to attend my cousin's graduation party. Hopefully afterwards we can hang out with my family for a bit. I'm taking my health insurance papers and tax form with and hopefully my dad can talk me through some of it. If it doesn't happen tonight, no matter...I'll just try to go out there again later in the week.

I really need to pack, but I don't know where to start. I just pulled a bunch of things off of my walls and sorted them on the floor, but I don't know how to go about packing most of them. Also, there is just so much stuff laying around in every room. I hate to start packing before Ian because our stuff is so mixed in together. He won't let me touch his stuff, so it's kind of hard. Oh well.

Anyway, I'd better go wake him up. I want to head home soon.

No comments: