Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Going Through The Motions.

TWO DAYS. Two days. T-W-O days and I'm done with Shopko. I am looking forward to NEVER working in retail again. (Please quote me on that, just in case.)

Yesterday wasn't THAT bad. It was sad, though, because it was my last day working with Megan (who is one of my best Shopko buddies). Today won't be horrible either, but it will be sad also because it will be my last day closing with one of my favorite supervisors. Tomorrow will not be sad at all...in fact, it will be horrible. Manager I dislike will be closing and he will probably have it out for me BECAUSE once the whole Saturday-night-ordeal gets back to the manager I dislike, he is really going to be angry. Store manager had the day off yesterday, manager I dislike has the day off today, and tomorrow he comes back and it all hits the fan, I'm sure. He's one of those people that likes revenge and doesn't care if he treats people badly. I don't know if I did the right thing by telling my supervisor about the conversation, but I felt so bad about it. I think I would want someone to tell me if I was in that situation. Anyway, my plan is the following: if he does anything at all to me that makes me angry, I am walking out. It is my last day and I honestly don't care.

I wish I could just be done with Shopko now, though, because I have so much on my mind and I would really like to just clean my apartment, organize, and pack. That's how I vent.

I'm hoping for a call back from the apartment I applied for today. It might not be today, but I'm hoping. I'm REALLY hoping.

Anyway, maybe I should go do something productive. When I woke up today, I could have swore that I slept in late. It ended up only being 8:30. Guess my sleep schedule is changing for the better.

No comments: