Friday, March 14, 2008

Still sick.........

I have been eating DayQuil pills like they are candy. I just can't kick this! I am fairly certain it is the flu, which sucks. I hope it goes away soon because I have no health insurance and can't afford to go to the doctor. My parents offered to pay for it, but I would feel very guilty because it is my own fault that I don't have health insurance. I suppose if I can't kick it before long I will have to go though. My head hurts, body aches, throat and chest are on fire, and I have this horribly painful cough. I just want to lay here and die. I feeeeel horrrriiibbbllleeee. I called in sick to work today even though I really can't afford it. They tried to make me feel guilty that I am sick. Boo them! I wouldn't call in if I wasn't really sick!

No comments: