Friday, March 28, 2008

Holy Pain, Batman!

I am very, very, very, very sore. I have been working my butt off at my job (and not getting paid enough for it) and I also decided to try out a new yoga dvd last night. Big mistake. I am not trying that again until I have a day off to recover. Work tonight was horrible because my whole body was stiff and sore. I also had to lift very heavy boxes and junk. It was disgustingly dirty and I have my once-white shirt and khakis to prove it. Spending tomorrow morning trying to get black and blue stains out of my clothes was not something I had planned on. Oh well, at least I am home for now.

I just thought of something. I haven't gotten any calls back from jobs I've applied for, and I think it may be because when I apply for jobs in Madison, I don't include the fact that I am planning on moving to Madison. I found my dream job the other day. Videogame tester. Too bad I'm sure it is a scam. Paying $35 bucks to apply seems fishy. Ah well, too good to be true I guess.

Well, I'd better get back to guzzling lemonade and hopefully I can catch the end of a Law and Order episode. I love that show.

No comments: