Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3rd = ...Snow?

Yes, it was indeed snowing today. I walked outside to my car on my break and there were huge, wet balls of snow dropping from the sky. It was incredibly icky. Work blew today, big surprise there. Too much stuff to do, not enough time...as usual. My body aches. I think I may lay down in a few to rest my bones. They hurt.

The Crew didn't sweep the Cups as I had hoped, but two out of three isn't bad. I didn't expect much from Bush anyway. Villanueva pitches tomorrow and we play the Giants. I wish I could watch it on tv, but we are not able to here. That is part of the reason why we are moving!

Tomorrow should be alright. And then the wonderful weekend will begin! There is a small chance we will be getting free tickets to a Brewers game on Saturday (very small chance). Saturday night Ian, Eric, and I will be attending a KIDS IN THE HALL show!!!! I am so very excited for this. After the show we are driving back to Madison and Ian and I are going to stay in a cheap hotel. Then the next day Ian is taking me to see Shine a Light (the Stones movie by Scorsese). Ian is leaving for a five day trip next week and I'm really glad we have a couple of days of together before he goes. I'm really going to be quite sad and lonely while he is gone. I don't have anyone to hang out with and I will probably be working everyday. Pretty lame, but you know.

I really need a hot shower.

No comments: