Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday [2.15.12]

I did really well yesterday! I think cutting out bread, pasta, and rice is really good for me. I don't feel like I am starving because I can fill up on veggies and not worry about going over my calorie limit. Today was my real test because it's the first day I'm home by myself and I tend to eat a lot when I am home alone all day in front of the computer doing homework. It's only 1:00, but I'm doing well! Just about to eat lunch-a veggie burger, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
I decided to put my scale away today. I usually leave it out in my bathroom, but that just leads to me weighing myself constantly and getting frustrated. It's only a number and should not be my biggest concern daily. I will weigh in on Fridays, but I might only do every other Friday if I can handle it.
My food is ready. Adios!

No comments: