Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday [2.14.12]

Happy Valentine's Day!! <3

So, I'm on my first (technically) day of my diet. Yesterday didn't count because we went out to eat for Valentine's day (a day early) at an Italian restaurant and it was impossible for me to resist eating carbs. I ate pretty healthily for the rest of the day, except for some hot chocolate last night. I realized that I bought slimfast shakes for breakfast...and they have a lot of carbs! Duh, should have known that they'd have a lot of sugar in them! I am still going to drink them for breakfast since I bought groceries based on my meal plan. One carb-y meal a day can't be that bad, right? Well, anyway, that is what is happening with that. I noticed that 1200 calories is actually a lot of food when you eat mostly vegetables and nuts! I am majorly craving carbs, though. I think I'm addicted. Hopefully it gets easier as time goes on.

No comments: