Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Solemnly Swear I'm Up To No Good

I have a few things to say...
  • The other morning I found THIS WEBSITE posted on a blog. Why haven't I heard about this before? This is the most exciting news I've heard maybe ever! Now I have my 2010 vacation set and am completely excited about it!! 
  • I randomly learned how to play the first part of the Harry Potter "Hedwig's Theme" on keyboard. It is very geeky and very cool at the same time.
  • Ian bought a new computer last night. It's a PC but I will forgive him. :) He has a webcam and mic built in to the computer now so we can see each other when we are not together. I think we are using it to an extreme level, though, because instead of walking into the next room to talk to each other we just call each other on yahoo. I guess it gets rid of most of the yelling across the apartment that we so often do!
  • Work is still super stressful, but I've decided that it's not worth it to carry all of that stress into my non-work life. So, I'm swamped and work really hard while I'm there, but I try not to think about it in the evenings/nights/weekends. I am only one person and I know that I give 110% everyday so I don't feel guilty about anything.
  • I am trying to plan a vacation. Ian and I want to go somewhere in April and hopefully I can use some of my vacation time to take a week off that soon. We looked a little bit at Seattle or Denver. Not sure though! We are not social people so we are not interested in night life or whatnot...we like doing things like museums, zoos, aquariums, monuments, etc. We have a lot to think about I guess.
Kind of a quick update! That's okay though. More later.

No comments: