Saturday, February 28, 2009

this is a blog about the watchmen movie! warning: you may not like what i have to say!

I do not think the Watchmen movie is going to be good. I think that the movie will only skim on the surface of what the book was about. I think that the actors casted are way too young and it won't even make sense. I don't think the ending will be right. Blah blah blah I just don't think the movie will be good and I am preparing myself for it! I will, however, still see the movie in hopes that it might actually prevail over my fears! I am not expecting much though.

Today was good and tomorrow will be as well (duh it's the weekend of course it will be good).

I made a videoblog on youtube for the first time in...I don't know....a year??? It's way too long and I was tired and talked too slow during it, but whatever! I can do what I want.

It was kind of pointless for me to write this pathetic blog, wasn't it?

No comments: