Friday, February 22, 2008

You're vile; you're foul; you're flawed! Also cute and fluffy!

I woke up at 5am today for no apparent reason. It is my day off and I didn't fall asleep until almost 2 this morning. I don't understand my sleep schedule sometimes, but I did sleep for almost 12 hours yesterday, so that may have something to do with it.

I laid awake for awhile, and failed at falling back asleep. I put in Lilo & Stitch because it is what I have right now from Netflix. We went to Disney World less than a month ago, and I am a bit of a Disney freak; however, I have only seen Lilo & Stitch once, maybe twice, so I decided to watch it again. It was enjoyable and a good 5am movie.

We are going to go to Iowa City today to visit the University of Iowa Museum of Art. I am looking forward to seeing the Voom! exhibit. Also, Ian is taking me out to dinner and we may do a little bit of shopping. On our way back, we are going to stop by my parents' house so I can finally give my mom her birthday present. I haven't been able to go out to their house all week because of blizzards and high winds. Apparently their whole road is a one-lane snow tunnel. Good luck to us!

No comments: