Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Got aesthetic universal saturation in the grip of the morning sun.

Tomorrow is my day off. Yesssssssssssssssss. I am very excited. The only bad thing about tomorrow is that I will be waking up early-ish to do laundry and clean, which will probably take me a majority of the day. Oh well, at least my body can rest.

My car is really bugging me. It is not an old car (2003 Ford Taurus), but when I got it it had quite a few miles on it. Over the winter I hit 100,000 miles. Ever since, thing after thing has just been going wrong. Most importantly, my heater doesn't blow. This happened once a couple of months ago, and my dad took the thing apart and put it back together. It worked fine after that. A couple of weeks ago, it stopped working again. For the first few days, I slammed my door a few times and it would kick on. Now, it won't do anything. It's not incredibly cold (10 degrees-30 degrees most of the time when I'm outside), but my windshield fogs up and I can't defrost it. Also, everything is frozen on my car. My window won't even roll down. Today at work I was STARVING and wanted something hot, but couldn't get my window to roll down; therefore, ruining any chance of going to a drive-thru during break. I wish it were spring (*the snow-less, warm-ish kind of spring). I think a lot of my problems would be solved.

My hands are a mess. They are cut up, torn up, and scabby from handling and ripping open boxes all day long. They also hurt a lot.

I am incredibly dirty/dusty. I think I am going to go and take a nice, hot, long shower.

No comments: