Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Angry at 10am!!

I just woke up two hours before I would have liked to wake up because I need to do laundry today. Well, at my apartment building there is a laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers. There is a calendar in there to sign out what time a person is going to use them. I swear, the people that live here are all illiterate and inconsiderate. Today, I walked down there at 10am (arms loaded with two heavy hampers) and the machines are going. I look at the calendar and right under where I signed out the laundry from 10:00-1:00, someone wrote in 9:00-11:00 (and they obviously started their load at about 9:50 because the machine still had 30 minutes [out of 38 minutes total] left on it and neither dryer was going). I left a note that was not as nasty as I would have liked. I don't know what else to do, aside from knocking on their door and getting into a confrontation. I do not want to do that because everyone who lives here is either big and mean looking; or fat, single mothers who think the world owes them something. This REALLY sucks because the washer was still GOING for 30 minutes and when I finally get down there at 11, they are still going to be using the room! I wanted to wake up and get laundry finished at a reasonable time today. Yeah right. People are constantly disregarding whenever I sign out the room. I never do anything like that to others. It is really annoying because a lot of times I have had it signed out for evening hours, and have been stuck not getting to do it until late at night (7:00 or 8:00). Today was my only day off this week and I am already in a bad mood. So much for relaxation.

No comments: