Saturday, February 23, 2008

Inspirations have I none-just to touch the flaming dove.

Somehow I managed to sleep from 11pm last night until 11:30 this morning. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I only got about 3 hours of sleep the night before. I do not have to work today again, and it is nice. I spent the day thus far watching horrible movies on television and starting a painting of Lou Reed. I am not an experienced painter, but I try. I haven't had many painting classes and I regret that. I keep telling Ian that if we ever come into money I would like to spend my time taking painting and drawing classes. Also some cooking classes.

I have decided that, now that all of our Valentines candy is gone, we should start eating better. I'm going to start buying more fresh foods instead of easy, right-out-of-the-box meals. I might have to start waking up earlier since they are apparently now scheduling me at 2 in the afternoon at work. I guess I might as well since I will be working right through supper time.

Anyway, I am going to spend the majority of tonight cleaning and (hopefully) doing laundry. I say hopefully because I have yet to venture downstairs to see if there is time left on the time sheet. Some days people are doing laundry all day long, and some days no one does laundry. If we can't get it done tonight, I have time tomorrow. We are also going grocery shopping tomorrow. The Oscars are tomorrow night and Ian is a movie buff so we are going to order in pizza and watch them. I am not a fan of watching celebrities parade around in their fancy little outfits, but I would like to see who wins. I was a fan of There Will Be Blood, Michael Clayton, and No Country for Old Men. I did not care much for Juno and I didn't get to see Atonement, although I am certain I would not have liked it.

Well, I might as well start cleaning. I need to avoid getting sucked into HGTV or another movie because....it happens far to often.

No comments: