Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Blog...Hi World!

I have had quite a few blogs in my lifetime. Each one has eventually passed into a state of oblivion never to be written in again. Maybe this blog will be different?

Here are a few facts about myself:

I am 20 years old (21 in less than a month)

I just graduated from college and am now in search of a real job.

I am planning on moving to Madison, WI in a few months.

I am currently working in retail, not getting enough hours, getting paid little more than minimum wage, and not enjoying it very much.

I am pretty much a loner and rarely leave my apartment on days off. I live with my boyfriend. I have quite a few friends, but they all live hours away. When I move to Madison, I will be hours further away than I am now.

I have a very close-knit family

I love art. I love music. I love movies.

I am late for work, so I will hopefully blog again soon. :)

No comments: