Sunday, May 27, 2012

High Five for Friday!

So....I'm really bad at actually making this post on Fridays!! Anyway, linking up with http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/ for another edition of High Five for Friday!

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite things from the past week:

1. Finding a new trail to walk/jog on!! It's awesome! I only wish I found it sooner since we are moving this week!



2. The weather was beautiful and I spent an afternoon at the park reading. It was lovely!


3. We have our apartment pretty much completely packed up. I'm getting really anxious to move!

 

4. I started Couch to 5k this week! I'm using the rundouble app. Hopefully I can keep it up and get into better shape!


5. We celebrated my dad's birthday Friday by taking him out to eat! It was a good time!


No comments: