1. For Ian's birthday, we went to downtown Madison to Wisconsin Film Festival. We walked around for awhile, then saw the movie "We're Not Broke". It was a good documentary, but we definitely left feeling angry.
2. We went to celebrate Ian's birthday with his family a few weekends ago. The day was really fun and we drank a lot of wine (and I was feelin' fine!)! Also, I had a classic drunk facebook status update that Ian and I are still joking about.
3. School is out for the summer!!
5. Don't make me snap my fingers in a z formation, hip rotation, booty sensation! (I love saying this.)
6. Going to the Amana Colonies for a family gathering! I love spending time with my extended family and it was really neat to see Amana during Maifest!
7. My Jedi cat lol.
9. Finding awesome shows on Netflix Instant and watching ALL THE EPISODES as fast as I can because I get so into them.