Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Since I have been on hiatus for so long, I'm going to do a High 10 For Friday! As usual, linking up with http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/!

Photobucket

----------

1. For Ian's birthday, we went to downtown Madison to Wisconsin Film Festival. We walked around for awhile, then saw the movie "We're Not Broke". It was a good documentary, but we definitely left feeling angry.


2. We went to celebrate Ian's birthday with his family a few weekends ago. The day was really fun and we drank a lot of wine (and I was feelin' fine!)! Also, I had a classic drunk facebook status update that Ian and I are still joking about.



3. School is out for the summer!!


4. Free stuff from Target and JC Penney that I blogged about here and here.

5. Don't make me snap my fingers in a z formation, hip rotation, booty sensation! (I love saying this.)


6. Going to the Amana Colonies for a family gathering! I love spending time with my extended family and it was really neat to see Amana during Maifest!


7. My Jedi cat lol.


8. Random trips to DQ to get a "swirl". Hehe. *Bob's Burgers reference*


9. Finding awesome shows on Netflix Instant and watching ALL THE EPISODES as fast as I can because I get so into them.



10. I FINISHED the full 7 circuits of Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. I have been trying to do this for weeks, and finally did it last week. So difficult!

2 comments:

suzyhomemaker said...

Jillian's workout is a killer, but when I have done it in the past I always feel great afterwards.

cherylinspace said...

Yes, for sure! I did feel really good when it was done! But I was really sore the next day lol.