Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Free Target Beauty Bag!

A little while ago on Facebook, Target had the option of signing up for a free beauty bag. The whole process was glitchy, so I wasn't sure if I was going to get one or not. Well....it came in the mail today! Wahoooo! Here is what was inside:

(Note: I will post mini "reviews" of each of the products as I use them)


I was so excited when I got this box in the mail!

The cute little zippered pouch I got. It looks more Victoria's Secret than Target to me, but meh!

Inside of zippered pouch.

The contents of the bag!

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Loreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser

Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Conditioner

And a coupon book!

With more than $15 worth of coupons for beauty supplies from Target!

No comments: