Saturday, May 19, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Sorry, a day late again.

Time to reflect on some awesome things that happened this week! Linking up with http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/!

Photobucket

1. We went to the zoo last weekend! Always fun! I usually like to pick my favorite animal of the day, and that day was the red panda! SO ADORBZZZZ!


2. My sis-in-law came to visit all the way from PA and we spent the night with her at a campground!


3. SQUATCH WATCHING WITH OUR SQUATCH KNOCKERS


4. Setting new records on Runkeeper! It's really fun to track my walks and try to beat my own records!


5. Starting to pack! This one is a little sad and a lotta happy because I really do like my old apartment, but I'm so excited to start a new chapter of my life in the next one! This year is so exciting and I'm sure a lot of great memories will be made in my new home! Can't wait until the move is OVER and we are settled :)


No comments: