Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Easy Greek Pasta Salad REMIX!

I made a DELISHHHH pasta salad a couple of days ago and I wanted to share the recipe with all of you!

Just looking at this photo makes me want to go eat a big bowl of it right now...YUM

Okay, so I started off with the Easy Greek Pasta Salad from The Happy Housewife (click this link for the original recipe). I decided to make a change because I do not like olives!! Before I begin, I think this was an amazing pasta salad, but you could make it into a regular salad and sub lettuce/spinach for the pasta for a healthier alternative! It would be great either way! I actually threw some spinach on my plate and mixed it into the pasta salad when I ate this the other night!! This recipe is so easy and versatile...you can add anything you want or have!! So here it is:

You will need:
  • 12 oz box of bow tie pasta, cooked, drained, and rinsed
  • 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
  • 1 small red onion, chopped
  • 1 cup Feta cheese crumbles
  • 1.5 cups Greek Vinaigrette salad dressing (more or less, to taste)
Instructions:
  • Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl
  • Refrigerate for 1-3 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout
Notes:
  • You could add chicken
  • You could use any additional vegetables
  • This is really good served with some crusty garlic bread!

No comments: