Saturday, August 30, 2008

WEEKEND!


I love three-day weekends. 

Today we visited Ian's nephew Kaeden!! He is so adorable. He's like a little peanut & makes the cutest faces. We took Spirit with us and she did not like it much. She meowed and whined a lot during the car ride and was really prissy towards Ian's sister's cat once we got there. She hissed and growled at him a lot. She was sure glad when we finally got home!

Ian and I watched Silence of the Lambs tonight. I'm not big into horror films, but it was pretty good. EXCEPT Ian works tonight so  I will be left here alone to worry about Buffalo Bill coming to cut off my skin. I don't even think Spirit will protect me because she still seems a little ticked about the outing today.

Tomorrow I am going to clean & do laundry early in the day and then spend the remainder of the day sitting around being lazy. I should hit the grocery store at some point to pick up some fresh foods, but I have enough pantry items to get me by. Actually, I think I have some chicken breasts in the freezer. Maybe I will throw them in the crock pot tomorrow...sounds like an easy, good-tasting dinner to me! 

Well, I am going to find something to do. I'd hate for my Saturday of fun to be over at 7:30pm....

No comments: