Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ho Hum.


This weekend was most eventful. Friday, after work, Ian and I took off for Cascade. We went out to eat with my family and spent the night chatting it up. Early to bed that night, and early to rise the next morning for me. Saturday was my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and I got to see a lot of my family. It's making me daydream about my own wedding someday :). That is, if I ever get a wedding. We left pretty early that night so that we could drive back to Wisconsin. 

I went to bed fairly early last night and woke up at a reasonable time this morning. However, I haven't gotten anything done yet today. I've been downloading free fonts all morning. :)

We are going to Madison this morning because I want to do some shopping for Halloween decorations and such. Today I need to clean and get some laundry done as well. Otherwise....RELAXATION. 

When I was home, my mom showed me an article in the local newspaper. I guess next year is the town's 175th anniversary and they are having a contest to design a logo for it. Well, I'm going to submit an entry. I have a few ideas and I'm excited to create things.

I think we are leaving now, HOORAY!

No comments: