Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've Got Friday On My Mind!

I am very ready for this week to be over! A little stressed at work and a little stressed at home means I need the weekend!

Our lease is up soon and we got a letter from the landlord saying that we have to renew it in 13 days or else. I don't want to live here for another YEAR. I'd like a few more months. We are going to call and see if we can negotiate. We want to stay in this town because it is quiet and laid back and it's only about a ten minute drive to Madison. It seems like it is popular to rent here though because units go up for rent one day and are already rented within the week! Blah, lots to think about but I guess we will see what comes of this phone call!

Last weekend I saw Monsters Vs. Aliens. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be (I did not like the whole story being wrapped around that silly girl's lame life and relationship....I wanted more monster and alien fights!) It was still a good movie, though. The 3D was cool and it had some great references.

I have to put a plug in for my new favorite website: Dailybooth. I haven't been using it as much as I would like, but I'm hoping to start using it a lot more soon. Instant photo uploads are great. Plus it is a cool online community and has neat threads. I'm following "Dailybooth" on Twitter so I get a lot of great updates on the most interesting threads. I love it!

I'm chugging away at Order of the Pheonix. I love the Harry Potter books. They are soooooo good. Why wasn't I into them earlier? It would have been neat to be part of the book release madness and such. I will just have to be a geek for the movies to make up for it!

It's late and I'm tired, so that is all I have! Goodnight~


No comments: