Here are 5 things I loved about this past week--
1. St. Paddy's Day Weekend/My Birthday Weekend!! I went out with some friends in downtown Wisconsin Dells and it was SO much fun!! We pre-partied with green wine, of course!
2. My cats were being SERIOUSLY cute this week!
3. I have been making some DELICIOUS food lately....all thanks to pinterest!! Look for recipes for these (baked mac n' cheese and taco pizza) in my Top 10 Pins of the Week post tomorrow!
4. Friday Fun Day! Friday was my fiance's day off again this week, so we went shopping. Well, more browsing than shopping because we are poor, but it was still fun!! I did get a few fun things from Forever 21!! They have such cheap and cute accessories!!
5. We finished all but the Christmas special of Season 2 of Downton Abbey this week!! Oh my gosh, I am so sad that I have to wait until NEXT YEAR to see more of this addicting show! I might have to watch season 1 & 2 again soon to hold me over. The CLIFFHANGERS were nuts!!! Geeeeeeez.