Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Failure. (6.8.11)

So, I have not been posting everyday like I wanted to.

Last week, I was very busy - I played with my baby nephew a lot, visited my grandparents and stayed overnight in their camper, went shopping, hung out at my parents' house, and visited my other grandparents to look at old pictures. It was a great week. I came back to my apartment on Saturday. I cleaned and bought groceries that day. Sunday we saw X-Men. It wasn't great and it wasn't terrible. I spent a lot of time over the weekend hanging out with Ian and shopping. I bought a bigger seat for my bike, but I haven't installed it yet. I also cleaned up my bike and took it for a ride. It still works even though it is around 14 years old!

Monday and Tuesday I caught up on homework. I spent a lot of time doing this. I should have been working a little everyday, instead of saving it all for the last minute. I also started sewing some more purses.

Today is Wednesday. I am going to do some homework, even though I am caught up through the end of the week. I would like to get ahead. I am also going to go shopping at Joanne Fabric and Michaels for some sewing/crafting supplies. I have to run a few errands as well.

That pretty much wraps up my week!

No comments: