Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day (5.30.11)

Today I am starting another blog. This blog is going to be ramblings of what goes on in my daily life. I am aiming for posting AT LEAST once a week, and hoping for more like daily. We shall see.

Today I am at my parents' house. I went to the Memorial Day Parade with my dad this morning. It was not very lengthy.

After lunch, my parents and I went shopping so that they could get bikes. They did get their bikes and they seem to be nice except we think the tire on my dad's bike might have a hole in it.


On our way home, we saw a turtle on the lane. It snapped at my dad when he tried to pick it up. It was a grumpy thing.


 This evening we went to my sister's house and played with my baby nephew. He is getting so big and cute.

I thought I was going to go to bed early tonight, but I can't seem to fall asleep so instead I am on the internet making another blog to add to my stockpile of about a thousand.

Finally,
Goodnight.

Love, Cheryl

No comments: