Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Planning (3 weeks since engagement)

Hi, all! I just wanted to do a quick update as to what I have checked off my wedding planning checklist:


  • I booked a hall in my hometown for my ceremony and reception. I am having an extremely small ceremony so we decided it would be easiest to do it in the same place as the reception, which will be quite a bit bigger. My wedding date is September 22, 2012. Can't wait!
  • We have decided upon our wedding party and everyone has agreed to join us on our day. We also asked Ian's brother to be minister at our ceremony. I am sure he will do a beautiful job and we are looking forward to him doing this for us.
  • I have my colors that I want picked out and they are going to be very pretty.

    That's all I have done so far! We are working on figuring out what we want for a meal, who will be caterer, a DJ, and a photographer. I'd just like to get this few big things set up and knocked off my list right away so I know we are booked and set. I will update often with my progress. :D

    No comments: