Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello

You may have noticed that I crossed a couple of things off of my "Things I Want" list. One thing was an Ein plush. This has been on my list for quite some time....and I even bid for one or two on ebay...but while I was moving I found out that I actually own one! Problem solved!!

The other thing I wanted was a kitten. Ta-da! I have one! Ian's mom was looking for someone to take her. She's 3 years old, potty trained, has all of her shots, is declawed, and is very sweet and cute. Her name is Spirit. We were going to change the name, but I think we've grown to like it a lot. Plus, she comes when you call her by that name. The only thing is my eyes are a little itchy and I think it's because of all the cat hair. I guess I'll get used to that. Also, she farts a lot.



Yesterday was pretty fun because we went to Shelley's cookout. It was normal for Ian's family gatherings: heated discussion about politics and then Ian's mom and sisters went nuts about him and I "needing" to get engaged. Ian doesn't want to. I wouldn't mind being engaged and having a long engagement, but I'm not rushing things and I want to wait long enough for him to be able to afford a decent ring. They think we should just do it right now. It was kind of funny and extremely embarrassing.

I'm going to try to go to church this morning, so I should probably get ready. I've never been to this church and it is brand new so we'll see how it goes!

No comments: