1. THIS IS A BIG ONE! We are moved into our new place! A huge weight is lifted off of my shoulders. The weekend was TOUGH. I am so thankful for my and Ian's family for helping us out.
2. Unpacking! Ian had off Monday through Wednesday this week and we got a lot done! We unpacked all of our junk and set the apartment up the way we want it. The only thing we still have to do is organize the garage.
3. DECORATING! It is so fun to decorate a new place. We tackled that on Wednesday. I must say, the place is looking pretty nice!
4. We were so tired on Wednesday and decided it was a great night to get Chinese takeout and eat in front of the tv. It was awesome.
5. Relaxing and pampering. After a week of moving headaches and stresses, I decided to take a day off yesterday. I did a whole lot of nothing. It was wonderful. I did manage to give myself a much-needed pedicure. :)
Here are some pictures of our new place:
|Dining room. We could only get two of those chairs. They were on clearance.|
|Pantry and Ian's wine bottle collection.|
|Other side of living room|
|Other side of bedroom|
|The best closet ever|
|Bathroom...crammed full of stuff lol|
|Laundry room! Even has a place for the litter box. YES!|