Thursday, October 13, 2011

Freezing Soup in Silicone Muffin Pan!

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to make a quick post about this genius idea!!



I found this idea at Pinterest.com and it was originally posted at themommyincharge.com. Put soup in a silicone muffin pan for the freezer! After they were frozen, I transported them to a square tupperware for easier storage. I am pretty sure you can do this with any soup. I tried it with homemade "chicken" noodle soup and homemade minestrone and it worked like a dream! I think the original poster used this idea for toddler sized servings. I found this is great even for an adult! I just pull out a few and heat them up in a small bowl or mug and it is just perfect! That way I don't have to thaw the whole tupperware every time I want some soup out of the freezer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh yeah I saw that on pinterest too, it's a good idea